I just awoke to find about 2 more inches of snow! It is beautiful and I am thrilled but yes, rain for us too this afternoon :( PB and I hope it comes back soon.
Sometimes I wander far afield to random lands. Sometimes I wander into a new dog with a host of issues. Sometimes I wander into peoples' lives because my job is to solve their problems until they can take over. And sometimes I wander into the unknown when I didn't even know I was moving.
2 comments:
Is it snowing at your place this morning? We're getting such a lovely fat snow falling! It's beautiful.
Alas, they say rain this afternoon which will mean huge lakes of slush everywhere but we're enjoying it while we can!
I just awoke to find about 2 more inches of snow! It is beautiful and I am thrilled but yes, rain for us too this afternoon :( PB and I hope it comes back soon.
Post a Comment