Last weekend, we took her up to the pass with Jake so she could experience snow as a puppy. She loved it. She was off leash most of the time and my work with her has really paid off. She is extremely attentive and follows me everywhere. I'm pretty happy with that aspect of things. The day before, we took her to a pedestrian mall nearby and she got to meet lots of strangers, men and kids as I want to begin socializing her. Puppy class starts April 21st so that should help too. With that said, here she is in action!
Not so sure about putting her butt in the snow.
A tasty reward for paying attention.
Off leash but still attached to mom.
Someone is getting big and heavy!
I wish I could say I taught her this trick but she is just naturally a yoga dog.
Rewarded for chasing after mom through the woods.
Becoming at ease with sitting in the snow.
Jake enjoying his view of the river.
I took this video when Smudge was playing with Lola in the yard. I confess I have been spoiled by all the space I have here because I don't walk Smudge as much as I should. It's so easy after working 10 hours a day, to open the back door and let Lola take care of the exercise part. This is a bit long but I like the end. She is in total submission to both Baby and Lola and has learned her doggy manners.
1 comment:
awwwwww,she's gorgeous! I love how well Lola plays with her & I was laughing at Baby when he looked at back at you for a second saying 'WHY did you have to get that thing?' & then Lola keeps asking him to join in & the puppy is being so nice with both of them. Awesome!!!!!
Post a Comment