Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cat for Sale

This is the bumster who was sooooo sick not two days ago and cost me slightly over $400 to find out he is just fine per his X rays this morning. In fact, I think he liked the vet so much he will fake his way back there if he can. They *adored* him for some unknown reason, probably because they don't live with the orange menace.

Since I only now figured out how to take video on my little point and shoot camera and upload it, it isn't the finest quality but you can see that although Dexter has managed to adapt very well to his disease, he is still not exactly the picture of poise and grace. If you look carefully, you can see his little head tremors that come out when he gets excited about chasing his mouse. This is Dexie at his most demure. Now that I can have video fun, I will post him in his more embarrassing moments provided I can keep from laughing and keep the camera still!



What's a hypochondriac mom?



No comments: