A temporary absenteeism is about to begin. I spent all day packing today and the move begins tomorrow. Alas, the move is only to storage right now as I have nowhere to live due to a severe shortage of inventory, both of houses for sale as well as rentals. Thus we will be moving in with the parentals until such time as alternate housing becomes available.
In addition to the selling/packing/moving, I have begun applying for other jobs that might challenge me more than my current one. And of course the pancreas never rests. More surgery awaits in a couple weeks so the doctor can remove the stents and hardware he put in a few weeks ago. So we have been quite busy while also working full time and keeping up with the kids who happily demand just as much as ever.
Such as bully sticks. At least it's peaceable in the kingdom again.
Dex naps in possibly the only 5 minutes of sun we've had so far this summer.
Meanwhile, Hook gave Stabby the boot from her usual spot.
And now she is relegated to the hot tub cover. Poor Stabby.
From within his hole: " Is that a dog I see?"
"Why, I do believe it was! And I forgot to bark!"
1 comment:
happy packing & hope you find something permanent soon!
Post a Comment