Thursday, February 12, 2009

Play Dates

Suffering from extreme dog owner guilt for leaving the dogs alone all day yesterday while I worked a deadly boring overtime shift, I arranged for them to go to the rent-a-park today so they could get some real exercise in. Unfortunately for us, longer daylight plus nice weather equals more people and more dogs out and about which makes it even more difficult for me to exercise TWO. Some photos of the day's outing:


Fence running at its finest. TWO is trying to impress the ladies by flying his ears.

Hudson prefers to fly his tongue.

All this fence...there must be SOMETHING good held captive in there.

I am willing to sit. I am not willing to give you my full attention.

Me either.

But you can at least look at my best side.

At least my ears are in the right position.

No, I wasn't bribing him. I was positively reinforcing him.


My svelte new shape. See dried chicken above for my diet secret.

I'm sorry. Did you say it was time to go?

Because I just found this new muddy watering hole.

And if you really think it's time to go, I'd be happy to hop in the new car you just cleaned.

"Follow me...she loves it when I do this."

That's why I sometimes show up as a demon on film.

Aren't I a saint mom? Aren't I? Aren't I?

And to think they get to go back tomorrow too...




2 comments:

hornblower said...

Great photos!

When we went on the fields, the big drainage ditch was a huge attraction for everyone except Daisy. SHE only gets wet up to her ankles & she would run back and forth at the edge waiting for the silly wet & muddy dogs to come out.

Zyra said...

Love the photos!

If Zyra saw that puddle, she would lay down in it! But try to give her a bath... no, too scary.

Liking the name TWO. :)